Join the LFX Jewelry Team
Since 1848, Lao Feng Xiang has built a reputation and brand founded on history, culture, innovation and tradition.
Our luxury retail environment offers our staff a warm relaxed atmosphere, where client care is second to none. The LFX experience is always “over and above”, where our Jewelry Consultants take time to get to know and celebrate each special occasion in a client’s life, building long term relationships.
You will possess a passion for people and will have an eagerness for acquiring knowledge of the Asian culture and heritage along with the ability to express why the LFX brand is so unique. Experienced in developing and managing new sales opportunities, you will bring to the team a positive, outgoing and professional understanding of the world of luxury.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years sales experience in jewelry or luxury retail, high energy and self-motivated. Strong communication skills both verbal and written an asset, highly organized with strong time management and customer service skills.
- Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all of our clients
- Expertise in building a loyal client base (acquiring new clients, developing existing clients and retaining loyal clients)
- Proven track record of exceeding all sales goals
- Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail and electronic methods regarding events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up etc.
- Perform duties such as visual merchandising, daily inventory, price changes and other related sales support tasks
- Uphold the LFX image by maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
- Are a team player
Your resume and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
The LFX team