Assistant Store Manager – Vancouver
The Assistant Manager will partner with the Store Manager to lead, develop and support the team members of a LFX store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and elevate the store experience. S/he will be responsibility, in partnership with the Manager to hire, train, schedule the team and provide feedback to the staff to ensure the team meets and/or exceed the expectations of their roles. S/he is a Brand Champion Manager who creates a climate of extraordinary customer service and client development by maximizing the performance of each individual Sales Professionals. S/he assists to manage an efficient back of house and ensures all operational functions are executed to 100% compliance.
Sales: Deepen the relationship with our customers to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Assist to manage and motivate a group of store employees to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Develop and implement action plans and sales strategies to deliver results. Drive client development activities among sales professionals to capture all client data and provide personal outreach to build lifelong relationships. Organize and lead morning activities to inspire the team, communicate initiatives and drive business.
Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Act as Brand Champion Manager on the sales floor, resolving escalated issues, making customer service decisions, modeling sales and service behaviors and coaching team on the LFX selling ceremony. Supervise the team in utilizing hospitality to create unique experiences, ensuring customer expectations are being delivered at all times. Take action with client feedback to improve customer service.
Talent: Continuously train, coach, and provide balanced feedback to employees. Use recognition as well as a performance management process to improve team engagement and performance. Prepare and conduct inspirational meetings to align individual behavior to organizational goals and initiatives. Network and recruit to build a talent pipeline and participate in the selection and interview process.
Operations: Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Manage all operational functions and reporting to ensure efficient back of house and operational procedures. Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in Canada.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
The LFX team