Awards and Achievements
With over 170 years of continuous operation, Lao Feng Xiang Jewelry has built a luxury brand on Shanghai’s vibrant and artistic culture. This commitment to honoring the past, while moving forward in a global market has allowed Lao Feng Xiang Jewelry to achieve excellence in craftsmanship, source the highest quality of materials and offer an exceptional level of customer service.
Highlights of Lao Feng Xiang Jewelry’s domestic awards and achievements:
- China Famous Trademark (first earned this award in 2000, which was the first Chinese jewelry brand that ever earned this honour)
- China Top Brand (first earned this award in 1997, which was the first one in the Shanghai jewelry business that ever earned this honour）
- Shanghai Famous Trademark (first earned this award in 1989)
- Top 50 Famous Shanghai Branded Products (first earned this award in 1989)
- National Satisfied Enterprise
- Top 500 Most Valuable Brands in China
- Top 500 Most Valuable Brands in Asia
- Top 100 China Time-Honored Brands
- Top 500 Chinese Enterprise
In 2018 Lao Feng Xiang Jewelry was once again ranked “Top 20 Most Valuable Chinese Brands” with brand value up 14% to the previous year, ranking first in the jewelry industry.
In 2018, consulting agency, Deloitte once again named Lao Feng Xiang Jewelry in their “Global Powers of Luxury Items 2018”. Holding its position in the top 20 for three years in a row and ranking 13th out of 100.