Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Professionals - Park Royal
The Sales Professional position is a key member of the team. S/he loves not only working with internal and external customers, by leading by example in all service and sales functions but also has a deep appreciation for doing things better. The Lao Feng Xiang Sales Professional has strong communication skills and works effectively with their peers, management and the brand ambassador to help drive business results.
Sales/Clienteling/LFX Service Excellence: Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans. Cultivate new and existing customer relationships while delivering a portion of sales through the development of a meaningful client action plan. Drive business through key product pillars in gold and jadeite. Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client opportunities. Independently follow-up and resolve all customer issues to create an exceptional customer experience. Serve as a store champion to provide the LFX standard of excellence as needed by responding graciously to all incoming telephone calls, emails and in person interactions. Support key company and local events and product launches. Utilize hospitality and store amenities to provide our clients with an extraordinary experience.
Personal Leadership: Be a supportive team player and be respectful during all interactions with peers and management. Ensure proficient cross functionality in key areas of operations and sales. Proactively partner with management to communicate areas in need of additional focus and/or training. Multitask to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly duties are completed in a timely manner. Look for business process improvements and efficiencies throughout the store environment. Proactively communicate innovative ideas to management. Exhibit passion and enthusiasm as an LFX Champion by modeling elegance through appropriate wardrobe and presence. Support all key business iniatives and strategies with a critical focus on product knowledge, guarantee adherence to all company policies.
Perform daily operational efficiencies to support achieving store sales plans: Ensure compliance with all LFX security procedures during store opening, closing and the LFX selling ceremony. Ensure all regular, daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed to 100% accuracy. Perform required reporting: Daily Inventory Counts, Where Did You Hear You About Us and Monthly Inventory. Perform POS to confirm all sales and labor are precisely recorded in the system. Partner and communicate with Management to respond efficiently to customer requests.
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Must have authorization to work in Canada
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The LFX team